Corner Slips : Instructions for Use
- Make sure the surface on which the slips are to be stuck is clean and dry.
- Most slips can be cut easily using a craft knife, pincers or tile pliers. Odd shaped pieces can be achieved by rubbing on medium grade sandpaper.
- Using a good quality PVA adhesive glue your corner slips into position on the corners of your model, alternately using the long and short face. Remember to allow approx. 1mm between each slip for mortar joints.
- When cladding your model always glue your corner slips into position first, then fill in with brickslips, cutting to fit if necessary. Continue to glue your corner slips and brickslips in place until you have finished.
- Allow the glue to dry thoroughly before proceeding to the next stage.
- Mix equal parts PVA and water and using a brush, paint this over your slips and corners. Allow to dry. You are now ready for grouting.
- Instructions for grouting can be found on the packet of our Mortar/Grout mix. Please note. While other grouts can give satisfactory results some DO NOT. We therefore recommend the use of our Mortar/Grout to assure a reliable realistic finish.
For further information on this or any other product please contact us.
Telephone : 01243 533132 or Fax : 01243 538204 or Email : email@example.com