Coursed Stone : Instructions for Use
- Make sure your wall surface is clean and dry.
- Coursed Stone is supplied in 3 to 4 different widths in various length pieces, so you can lay it in regular courses or in a random way. Remember to allow 1mm for mortar joints.
- Lay your stone out until you are happy with their position, remove any loose dust with a damp cloth, apply PVA to the back of each piece of stone and glue in place. Allow to dry.
- Softer stone can be cut with a craft knife, simply score then snap over a straight edge. For harder stone you can use a junior hacksaw or tile pliers.
- Mix equal parts PVA and water together and using a brush, paint this over your stone. Allow to dry before proceeding. Your coursed stone is now ready for grouting.
- Instructions for grouting can be found on the packet of our Mortar/Grout mix. Please note. While other grouts can give satisfactory results some DO NOT. We therefore recommend the use of our Mortar/Grout to assure a reliable realistic finish.
For further information on this or any other product please contact us.
Telephone : 01243 533132 or Fax : 01243 538204 or Email : email@example.com