Crazy Paving : Instructions for Use
- Make sure the surface on which the pieces are to be stuck is clean and dry.
- Lay your Crazy Paving out until you are happy with their position, allow approx. 1mm for mortar joints. Remove loose dust with a damp cloth and apply PVA to the back of each piece and glue in place.
- Stone can be cut or shaped with a craft knife, pincers or tile pliers.
- Allow the glue to dry thoroughly before proceeding to the next stage.
- Mix equal parts PVA and water together and using a brush, paint this over your stone, allow to dry thoroughly. Your Crazy Paving is now ready for grouting.
- Instructions for grouting can be found on the packet of our Mortar/Grout mix. Please note. While other grouts can give satisfactory results some DO NOT. We therefore recommend the use of our Mortar/Grout to assure a reliable realistic finish.
For further information on this or any other product please contact us.
Telephone : 01243 533132 or Fax : 01243 538204 or Email : email@example.com