Dressed Stone : Instructions for Use
- Make sure your wall surface is clean and dry.
- Wipe away any loose dust with a damp cloth, apply PVA to the back of each piece of stone and glue in place, allow approx. 1mm for mortar joints (if preferred you can omit joints, placing stones hard up to one another, however grouting does give a nice solid finish.
- To cut, score with a craft knife then snap over a straight edge. Or use a junior hacksaw, pincers or tile pliers. Allow the glue to dry thoroughly before proceeding.
- If you wish to grout your stone, mix equal parts pva and water together and using a brush, paint this over your stone. Allow to dry, you are now ready for grouting.
- Instructions for grouting can be found on the packet of our Mortar/Grout mix. Please note. While other grouts can give satisfactory results some DO NOT. We therefore recommend the use of our Mortar/Grout to assure a reliable realistic finish.
For further information on this or any other product please contact us.
Telephone : 01243 533132 or Fax : 01243 538204 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org