2" x 1 1/2" Flagstones : Instructions for Use
- Make sure your floor surface is clean and dry, then lay your flagstones out until you are happy with their position, allow approx. 1mm for mortar joints. Remove loose dust with a damp cloth and apply PVA to the back of each piece and glue in place.
- Softer stone can be cut or shaped with a craft knife, simply score then snap over a straight edge. For harder stone you can use a junior hacksaw or tile pliers. To round edges rub onto medium grade abrasive paper.
- Allow the glue to dry thoroughly before proceeding to the next stage.
- Mix equal parts PVA and water together and using a brush, paint this over your flagstones. Allow to dry thoroughly. Your flagstones are now ready for grouting.
- Instructions for grouting can be found on the packet of our Mortar/Grout mix. Please note. While other grouts can give satisfactory results some DO NOT. We therefore recommend the use of our Mortar/Grout to assure a reliable realistic finish.
For further information on this or any other product please contact us.
Telephone : 01243 533132 or Fax : 01243 538204 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org