Floor Blocks : Instructions for Use
- Make sure your floor surface is clean and dry.
- As a general rule work from the centre of your floor progressively outwards laying all whole pieces first. If you intend to grout your floor then remember to allow 1mm for mortar joints.
- Remove any loose dust from the base of the floor block (uncoated side) with a damp cloth, apply PVA and glue in place. Alternatively apply PVA to a small area of floor and place floor blocks into position. Allow to dry.
- Cut your floor blocks using a craft knife, simply score then snap over a straight edge, or alternatively use pincers or tile pliers. Shape by rubbing on a medium grade abrasive paper. Lay cut tiles into position without glueing until you are satisfied that they are the correct shape, then fix into place.
- Once you have tiled your entire floor, wipe the surface of the floor blocks with a damp cloth to remove any dust. Mix equal parts PVA and water together and using a brush, paint this over your floor. Allow to dry before proceeding. Your floor blocks are now ready for grouting.
- Instructions for grouting can be found on the packet of our Mortar/Grout mix. Please note. While other grouts can give satisfactory results some DO NOT. We therefore recommend the use of our Mortar/Grout to assure a reliable realistic finish.
For further information on this or any other product please contact us.
Telephone : 01243 533132 or Fax : 01243 538204 or Email : email@example.com