Patio Slabs : Instructions for Use
- Make sure the surface on which the patio slabs are to be stuck is clean and dry.
- Remove any loose dust from the base of the patio slab with a damp cloth, apply PVA and glue in place. Allow approx. 1mm for mortar joints if you intend to grout your floor.
- Cut your patio slabs using a craft knife, simply score then snap over a straight edge, or alternatively use pincers or tile pliers. Shape by rubbing on a medium grade abrasive paper.
- Allow the glue to dry thoroughly before proceeding to the next stage.
- Wipe the surface of the patio slabs with a damp cloth to remove any dust. Mix equal parts PVA and water together and using a brush, paint this over your patio slabs. Allow to dry before proceeding. Your floor is now ready for grouting.
- Instructions for grouting can be found on the packet of our Mortar/Grout mix. Please note. While other grouts can give satisfactory results some DO NOT. We therefore recommend the use of our Mortar/Grout to assure a reliable realistic finish.
For further information on this or any other product please contact us.
Telephone : 01243 533132 or Fax : 01243 538204 or Email : email@example.com