Paviors : Instructions for Use
- Make sure the surface on which the paviors are to be stuck is clean and dry.
- Using a good quality PVA adhesive, apply glue to the back(uncoated side) of each pavior and place into position allowing approx. 1mm for mortar joints.
- Cut your paviors using a craft knife, simply score then snap over a straight edge, or alternatively use pincers or tile pliers. Shape by rubbing on a medium grade abrasive paper.
- Allow the glue to dry thoroughly before proceeding to the next stage.
- Mix equal parts PVA and water together and using a brush, paint this over your paviors. Allow to dry before proceeding. Your paviors are now ready for grouting.
- Instructions for grouting can be found on the packet of our Mortar/Grout mix. Please note. While other grouts can give satisfactory results some DO NOT. We therefore recommend the use of our Mortar/Grout to assure a reliable realistic finish.
For further information on this or any other product please contact us.
Telephone : 01243 533132 or Fax : 01243 538204 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org