Brickslips : Instructions for Use
- Make sure the surface on which the slips are to be stuck is clean and dry. Any dressings, corner slips, quoins, arches etc. should be fixed in place before you begin.
- Using a good quality PVA adhesive, apply glue to the back of each slip and place into position allowing approx. 1mm between each slip for mortar joints.
- Cut your slips using a craft knife, pincers or tile pliers, or shape them by rubbing on medium grade sandpaper.
- Allow the glue to dry thoroughly before proceeding to the next stage.
- Mix equal parts PVA and water and using a brush, paint this over your brickslips. Make sure you give all your brickslips a thorough coating as this seals the surface ready for grouting. Allow to dry before proceeding. Your slips are now ready for grouting.
- Instructions for grouting can be found on the packet of our Mortar/Grout mix. Please note. While other grouts can give satisfactory results some DO NOT. We therefore recommend the use of our Mortar/Grout to assure a reliable realistic finish.
For further information on this or any other product please contact us.
Telephone : 01243 533132 or Fax : 01243 538204 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org